Extreme weather events such as hurricanes, cyclones and torrential rains that lead to widespread flooding can wreak havoc on both residential and business premises. When a severe storm devastates your home, it is crucial that you minimize damage to structural elements and personal belongings immediately. This can be a very daunting and overwhelming process.
We have the specialized equipment and expertise required to cleanup and restore your home to its original pre-storm condition. We are a professional storm damage cleanup and restoration firm that cater to storm cleanup and water damage restoration projects that are beyond your personal ability or need specialized assistance.
Storm Damage Restoration Process
There are basic guidelines that we use in all our water damage restoration projects. It is important to note that the process may be different depending on the situation at hand.
- Initial Contact – The first step after you contact us is determining the type of water damage situation. This step is crucial for a fast and effective emergency response.
- Inspection – After we have obtained written authorization to service your property, our team will move in to inspect the property. Inspection serves to analyze the extent of the damage and determine the right course of action as well as the resources needed for the restoration process. With this information, we will be able to outline the best restoration plan for you.
- Water Extraction – This is the first step in any restoration plan. We use the tools at our disposal to remove the remaining flood water and preventing moisture from spreading by removing wet insulation, carpet padding and ceiling tiles.
- Reduce Moisture Levels – Monitoring moisture is a priority in order to prevent the growth of mold. We place dehumidifiers and industrial air movers at strategic locations on the property. This enables the property to dry out as fast as possible as the evaporation process is accelerated.
- Mold Growth Mitigation – We employ an industry approved antimicrobial solution in order to reduce the risk of mold growth and structural damage. The solution sanitizes and deodirizes to prevent bacterial growth. It is safe for both people and pets.
- Restoration -Restoration is the final step. It begins after the completion of the cleanup process. We employ various techniques to restore walls, floors and structural elements to their original condition.
Why Choose us for Storm Damage Cleanup & Restoration
We Have the Right Tools for the Job
We have invested in the latest technologies and equipment that is necessary to clean up and restore all degrees of home and property damage. Having the required tools means that we are able to complete our projects within the shortest time possible.
Quick Response Time
Following a natural disaster, it is critical for property owners to act as quickly as possible. We have developed a quick response team that can access both residential and commercial locations within our areas of operations in the shortest time possible. Our experts move in quickly to inspect the damage and clean up before things get worse.
Our restoration technicians are highly trained and experienced in all areas of water damage restoration. We ensure that our personnel are up to date on water damage restoration best practices. We have the knowledge required to deal with all kinds of residential or commercial disasters.
Experience and Availability
When it comes to restoration services, the experience is highly critical. We have been in the storm damage cleanup and restoration for years resulting in a highly experienced workforce that can address all types of weather related disasters. We are available 24 hours a day.