Water damages, whether small and large, may be equally damaging to your home as something as severe as floods.Damages caused to your belongings as a result of water absorption need an immediate response and in most cases, mold removal will require professional help. Even if the water penetration is the result of an unnoticeable water spot, it still can cause significant damage to your home.
Common Water Damage Scenarios
- Floods and storm damage
- Leaking water heaters, air conditioners, bathtubs, toilets, sinks etc
- Storms and hurricanes
- Sewage bursting
- Flooding as a result of firefighting efforts
Why Hire Us For Your Water Damage Restoration
Depending on the source of water, the restoration process may require de-contamination in addition to drying and water extraction and drying. For the decontamination process, various approved chemicals need to be used. This may be very difficult to research on your own as various materials will require different cleaning and decontaminating agents.
- You may not have the necessary equipment when it comes to carrying out a large water cleanup. Our water restoration company has heavy duty pieces of equipment such as blowers and dehumidifiers. We also have water removal units; moisture meters among other tools, that will help us perform the damage restoration in a clean and efficient manner.
- You lack the training and knowledge about things related to a water damage restoration. For instance, you may not know how many dehumidifiers are required to dry out a certain space or you may even not know how fast the water needs to be pumped out of a space. Fast extraction from a room flooded with a lot of water may result in the caving in of the walls and this is definitely something you would not want.
- Where there is water damage, our water restoration company often looks at the larger picture to see what really caused the damage in the first place. If we see any problem areas in your house, we will tell you about it and this helps you to avoid any future problems. We can also assist you with mold related problems that usually occur when there is water damage.
- It may be a struggle for you to fill out the insurance forms in the right way. Our water damage restoration experts will assist you with the whole process and help you receive a fair amount from the insurance company that will cover all the restoration expenses.
- We offer cheap water restoration depending on your needs. This only saves you money but you will not have to go through the stress of replacing everything. You can leave the water damage in the hands of our experts who will use the latest technology to ensure your home or business is in the same shape it was before the damage occurred.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Step 1: Inspection and Damage Assessment – This involves the examination of every portion and equipment in your home to detect any water damage. The use of tools such as hygrometers and moisture detectors makes it easy for us identify the levels of damage accurately. Furthermore, the use of infrared cameras also helps in locating the areas that may not be possible for you to identify. Water damage assessment is probably the most vital factor that will help in an effective property restoration.
Step 2: Water Removal – When the house has been intruded by high-levels of water, you may not be able to remove it quickly without the required tools. Our water damage services have high-tech as well as powerful machinery to ensure fast extraction of huge amounts of water. We will use tools such as powerful gas pumps and portable water removal machines that can be able to pull out high levels of water in a short amount of time.
Step 3: De-humidification And Drying – After the water has been removed from your house, it is also important to clear any extra humidity and moisture that may lead to health hazards and further material damage. Our expert technicians use, powerful air movers and dehumidifiers to extract moisture from the air and ensure proper ventilation.
Step 4: Hygiene Restoration – Once the cleaning and drying process has been completed we focus on restoring back the hygiene of your home by the use of quality disinfectants and deodorizers. It is important to always remember that the quality and speed of the response can mean all the difference between starting from scratch or restoring the property successfully to a pre-damage condition.